skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life With 2 (+ 1) Redheads
Tales from the Brunette Momma
Pages
Home
Photography
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Ohhh...just in case you didn't know
I have red hair.
Yes, it's red.
My mommy thought it wouldn't be.
But it is.
I'm going to be a handful like my older brother.
But I'm still so darn cute
and
Redheaded.
Love,
The third redhead
1 comment:
JaclynJohnson
said...
Oh my gosh, I could just eat him up!
November 9, 2010 at 4:26 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Elizabeth
I'm a mommy to two redheaded little boys who have a lot of spunk and a lot of love. I work full time outside the home and practice photography part-time. I love to write about my kids and the crazy life lessons I learn. I hope you enjoy reading!
View my complete profile
CONTACT ME
Labels (posts by topic)
Awana
(1)
Blogging
(7)
Brain Balance
(2)
Brothers
(18)
Christmas
(29)
Comparison
(9)
Coupons
(4)
Daycare
(3)
Disney
(10)
Dr. Visits
(12)
Elf mischief
(5)
Elizabeth
(162)
First Grade
(6)
Flashback Friday
(3)
Holidays
(49)
iPhone Dump
(3)
Jiu Jitsu
(2)
Josh
(31)
Kindergarten
(13)
Milestones
(34)
Motherhood
(25)
Moving
(13)
Neighborhood Fun
(4)
photography
(21)
Pictures
(34)
Potty training
(22)
Pregnancy
(61)
Preschool
(30)
Projects
(8)
Recipes
(13)
Ryan
(102)
Ryan funny
(15)
Second Grade
(1)
Sports
(9)
Thankful Thursday
(2)
Toby
(4)
Tyler
(159)
Tyler funny
(40)
Tyler's Journey
(1)
vacation
(16)
Walker
(5)
Way Back When-sdays
(8)
Weight Loss
(6)
What's up Wednesday
(1)
Wordless Wednesdays
(17)
Workout
(7)
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(54)
►
December
(5)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2012
(123)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(14)
►
2011
(179)
►
December
(16)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(14)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(15)
▼
2010
(184)
►
December
(15)
▼
November
(13)
Christmas Jammies
Thanksgiving 2010
The Ugly Truth
The weekend the planets aligned
7 months old!
Way Back When-sday
A little bit of this, A little bit of that
We like to move it, move it
Ohhh...just in case you didn't know
Did You know?
Dear Tooth Fairy
Halloween 2010
Photo Shoots!
►
October
(11)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(16)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(16)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(21)
►
2009
(169)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(17)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(14)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(9)
►
2008
(36)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(1)
Followers
Blogs I keep up with
Oopsey Daisy
DIY Milk Glass
14 years ago
Est. 2006 The Schreibman
Roger and Renn
eighteen25
Life With My 3 Boybarians | Photography Blog | Darcy Milder, Iowa Photographer
Elizabeth LeConey Photography
The Holly Wall
The Dew Family
Click It Up a Notch
An Angel and A Pirate
Guide us with your Grace
Jaclyn
Moss... Party of Four!
Oh Happy Miracle...
The Young and the Priceless
Jami
as the world Turns...
2 LITTLE PRINCESS GIRLS
The Pioneer Woman
Where We Sitton?
Road Worth Traveling
Gina's Weight Watcher Recipes
My Mix of Six
Thad
Hare Raising ExperiencesThe Chronicles of John David and Kailyn
Never A Dull Moment.......
Jennifer M
Mollie
Coupon Blogs
Southern Savers
The Freebie Blogger
Money Saving Mom®
The Frugal Girls
Hip2Save
Saving and Giving
Powered by
Blogger
.
LinkWithin
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, I could just eat him up!
Post a Comment