Sunday, June 26, 2011

First Haircut

020I’ve been trimming Ryan’s hair for months to just “get by,” but it was time for him to go and get a big boy haircut because frankly, his hair kind of looked like a bob in the back.

I went to the only place I trust around here (and by around here, I mean within a 40 minute radius).  Ryan sat perfectly in the chair and was kept distracted by Josh’s cell phone (which took major beatings to the floor followed by giggling).  He didn’t cry at all which I was not expecting.  The first several times we took Tyler for haircuts, he screamed so loud I’m sure Rome heard him.  I was prepared with goldfish, the paci, and of course Josh’s cell phone.  Though it doesn’t look like a major haircut, a lot was cut off and thinned out. 

Before

023

During

024

025

027

After

018

019

“Thank you mommy for trimming my hair!  Bobs are girl haircuts!”

No comments: